Summer Box Office League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Box Office League?

Any interest in one? I dont have the time to run it so if there's interest maybe someone else can run with it? Probably draft since its easier, although very unfair, but whatever.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

I'm in, and will potentially run it
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Any format you want is fine with me.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Anyone else or is this a two team league?

Comment

I'd be in.

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
            Anyone else or is this a two team league?
            I've never done it before, but I'd be in. I'd just need a quick recap on how everything works.

Comment

sweet, thats 4. Another one or two minimum would be nice.

I'm not sure how it works... Whatever Fresno decides. But I'm hoping we can start in the next day or two before another weekend of reviews and box office rolls in.

Comment

We potentially have 4 but I'm afraid if we dont start drafting in the next day or two its going to be too late. Already the first two big weekends have gone by and we're only 3 days from the third.

Comment

too few people, let's target for fall
                  Last edited by Fresno Bob; 05-17-2011, 03:08 PM. Reason: call is not fall
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

theres too few big movies for the number of teams we had in the past. Five teams, maybe six would be enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X