Lord of the Rings Soundtrack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord of the Rings Soundtrack

I knew the music was good, but Ive been listening to this at while working. All 3 back to back is about 3 1/2 hours.

It is fantastic!

I like to listen to soundtrack music.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

I ran my first AD&D campaign in 30 years on Sunday, and my kids put on the Lord of the Rings soundtrack for it
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

D&D or ADD??
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
        D&D or ADD??
        AD&D 5th edition, but I'm using the Village of Hommlet and the Temple of Elemental Evil (from original D&D) as some base content
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I used to have D&D characters back in college and high school. That was a long time ago.

Comment

Freakin' NERDS! Gawsh!

Comment

I just picked up the bootleg "Neutral Milk Hotel plays Lord of the Rings Soundtrack".
              If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                I ran my first AD&D campaign in 30 years on Sunday, and my kids put on the Lord of the Rings soundtrack for it
                I'm running a Runequest campaign (Runequest = D&D with an infinitely better combat system) for my stepson and my friends' kids. They're all wild for it - I love it. :nerd:

Oh, and they put on Daft Punk when we play.
                "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                  I'm running a Runequest campaign (Runequest = D&D with an infinitely better combat system) for my stepson and my friends' kids. They're all wild for it - I love it. :nerd:

Oh, and they put on Daft Punk when we play.
                  I liked Runequest back in the day with it's skill based leveling system.....

Comment

Working...
                  X