socioeconomic academic papar idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• socioeconomic academic papar idea

there are some animals that live over 200 years. for example large tortoise and bowhead whale. they remember what the human population and world was like in 1750. they've seen us go from wooden boats to battleships and submarines. they've swam to and from every corner of the earth and seen the complete development of industrialized man. the large tortoise knows what it's like to sail on ancient ships across the seas, to be given as a gift from one prince or king to another in the 18th century, to living in a protected sanctuary 200 years later in the modern world. the bowhead whale has seen the devastation of the whaling industry to the whale watching one. something still alive today, that remembers being hunted with spears by humans, to being cheered and whale watched by the very same species. to finding a 200 year old spearhead still stuck in it as it gently swims around our ships and acknowledges the changes in our society and behavior from the economics from whaling to whale watching. from being a royal present from one 18th century king to another in trade to sanctuary's and national parks.

..so you could write a paper on what the beginning of the development of industrialized man would look like or be from the eye's of a relatively intelligent and aware animal or mammal that has actually witnessed and experienced it itself.

it's kind of like going back in time, like in ted's excellent adventure. i'll be george carlin, the time travel guide.
    Evil Duke: Put them in the iron maiden.
    Ted: Iron Maiden?
    Bill, Ted: Excellent!
    [air guitar]
    Evil Duke: Execute them.
    Bill, Ted: Bogus!
    edit i spelled paper wrong., lol

Night of the Comet 1984, Part 11 5:37

im not thinking straight. i wrote everything down.but i think i misspelled it.

Comment

i think i just figured out what makes conspiracy theorists tick. it's not about politics, it's about mans desire to discover things. it's a lot easier to focus on things like bigfoot and UFO'S and things like 'the most mysterious or unexplained animals of alaska', than to focus on real science. i mean real science has just as much rewards to discover. but it' s harder and takes more time. so that's what it does, it taps into our innate desire for discovery.

Comment

Working...
      X