Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• art

Not vandalay.

An artist in Toronto has just come out with a series of works depicting the city several years after the apocalypse. Okay, not "the" apocalypse, some apocalypse, we aren't really sure which. But they're pretty freakin' awesome. Just thought I'd share a couple. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that the Jays aren't playing anymore in this scenario.

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

I love those! Who's the artist?
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

dude by the name of Mathew Borrett.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

I approve.

Comment

reminds me of various games I've played and movies/tv I've watched. Always an interesting setting to me.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Art?

brianfleischer2-112113-mt-tif.jpg
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

You need to catch a documentary about what happens to the earth if Man was somehow erased from the equation, but left all of the infrastructure behind. It's pretty amazing what Nature does in just a few centuries...

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
              X