Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tens of $$$ spent...

On fast food per week.

I think I spend about S10.00 -$15 dollars a week on fast food. Normally a Steak and Shake burger and fries after bowling and a Chinese Buffet once a week (not sure if this counts as fast food). Add the occasional McDonalds breakfast sandwich about twice a month.

How about you?

Not much. We randomly (1 every 2-3 months) grab Chick Fillet and possibly Subway.

I should add, we do order pizza once a week, so that is fast food.
    Last edited by schlesinj; 05-04-2011, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Pizza once a week or so from the local guy o/w only when i'm on a long drive and just need something quick.,

Comment

Ordering out for lunch today...thanks for the reminder

Hmmm pizza? chinese? sammich? Choices, choices...
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          On fast food per week.

I think I spend about S10.00 -$15 dollars a week on fast food. Normally a Steak and Shake burger and fries after bowling and a Chinese Buffet once a week (not sure if this counts as fast food). Add the occasional McDonalds breakfast sandwich about twice a month.

How about you?
          A friend on mine was diagnosed with liver failure from eating too much Chinese food

Comment

I tried my local Smashburger last week and loved it!
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

I'm maybe once a week, and it's typically off the Wendy's dollar menu

Comment

made a wendy's run with my son on friday before we went paintballing, that's about it for the last month. Pizzas from Delfina don't count, right?
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

For me it depends on how expansively you want to define fast food. On an average weekday, I'd say I spend:

$2 Dunkin Donuts coffee
                  $10 Lunch out (pizza, burgers, wings, Chinese, Thai, burritos, or deli)
                  $3 Late afternoon soda/snack
                  $15 (my share) Dinner home delivery (Mexican, Greek, Indian, Italian, Chinese, sushi, or sandwiches)

So that's about $30 a day, not counting my wife's share of dinner cost. Very little of it comes from traditional fast food outlets, but it ain't generally all that healthy either.

Comment

A couple lunches during the week and usually one with the family on the weekend, for around $40 or so per week
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                      For me it depends on how expansively you want to define fast food. On an average weekday, I'd say I spend:

$2 Dunkin Donuts coffee
                      $10 Lunch out (pizza, burgers, wings, Chinese, Thai, burritos, or deli)
                      $3 Late afternoon soda/snack
                      $15 (my share) Dinner home delivery (Mexican, Greek, Indian, Italian, Chinese, sushi, or sandwiches)

So that's about $30 a day, not counting my wife's share of dinner cost. Very little of it comes from traditional fast food outlets, but it ain't generally all that healthy either.
                      did your house not come with a kitchen?
                      ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

Originally posted by Cobain's Ghost View Post
                        did your house not come with a kitchen?
                        I need some place to keep my beer cold and wash the baby's bottles.

Seriously, my wife went through a brief period before her second pregnancy when she was insisting on preparing dinner two or three times a week, much to my chagrin, but thankfully the second pregnancy and now the newborn have wiped out her will on that front, so I'm back to being able to peruse the menu drawer and actually get what I want for dinner.

Comment

Working...
                        X