Inner Harbor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inner Harbor

Planning a trip to the Inner harbor either the week before or the week after July 4th. What is there to do for the Kids (8/6)? Also a factor the Orioles are home(Cardinals) the week before the 4th and the Nationals(Mariners) are home the week after. Have been to camden Yards already(Great facility). Any advice or thoughts would be much appreciated. Being that I can only post once a day (Work blocks), thank you in advance.

Plenty: Balt Aquarium, Old boats to tour, Science museum, indoor roller coaster (never been to it though), ESPN Zone. Plenty to eat.

All these are along the water. You can all take the boats around to Fells Point.

Comment

You must go to the Aquarium there. Also a trip down I-97 to Annapolis would be fun also. Downtown Annapolis is beautiful.

Also in the Harbor is the USS Constellation and the Maryland Science Center. Fort McHenry is just a bit down down from the Harbor also.

I miss Maryland. I lived there from 94-95 in Glen Burnie.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

What they said. You're much better off eating in Fells Point than in the Harbor (land of shltty chain restaurants), but the aquarium is excellent, the ship tours are nice and the Maryland Science Center is quite good. If you get down to DC Nats Park is very different than Camden Yards but is also outstanding.
        "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Working...
        X