starburst fights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starburst fights

30 years ago marks anniversary of the epic starburst fight. 3 friends inside a house with an excess of tasty starburst candy.

you think you are supposed to eat this things but you aren't. they are major weapons of war. once you have built enough ammo, their shear numbers are overwhelming.

so much that when you run out to an open spot to collect more ammo, a friend may pop out from a side room and pelt you in the head with one. don't kid yourself the corners of starbursts are sharp! with the correct trajectory they will draw blood.

after the event, you'll be finding starbursts throughout the house for decades later. along with small colored dents in the walls.

DO NOT EAT STARBURST CANDY. they are weapons of war. they are meant to be thrown at other ppl not eaten.
    Last edited by ; 01-26-2017, 08:46 AM.

Most Starburst Warriors think that all Starburst are created equal. So they keep the cherry for eating and throw the terrible tasting strawberry as first line of attack. This is fallacy. They are not created equal and the secret is to launch the best tasting flavors first.

Cherry is most accurate and powerful. At the beginning of every battle your opponent is at his furthest position. Launch and accuracy are paramount to winning the early rounds. The secret to the Starburst system is to sacrifice taste for victory. And nothing tastes sweeter than victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
      Worst stripper hype in history.
      Well, who do you think we were fighting with?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
        and you didn't invite me? Thanks a lot, old buddy.
        I was doing you a favor, Starbursts stick to fur.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          I was doing you a favor, Starbursts stick to fur.
          So do strippers
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
          X