Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Guy Fantasy Sports site...NOW HAS BASEBALL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Guy Fantasy Sports site...NOW HAS BASEBALL!

So, some new friends in the industry reached out to me and ask if they could contribute Fantasy Baseball articles to my site (www.bigguyfantasysports.com)

And of course, I said yes!

They are Jonathan Impemba, Nate Miller, Brad Wallace and Colby Conrad. They all write for Fantasy Alarm but wanted to "expand their horizons" and write for BGFS.

So, two things:

1. I would your honest thoughts on the site and the new baseball content.

2. I want to open to everyone here who might be interested in writing/sharing their thoughts on my site. Baseball, football or both! Contact me through PM and I can set you up.

Thanks and I appreciate it!

Gris

The site looks good. I'm a fantasy baseball guy so others can speak to the football side. The preliminary baseball articles were interesting to read and easy to access.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

I can write on Pokemon Go stuff....

Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
        I can write on Pokemon Go stuff....

Me too. Just hit level 33 this week.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Me too. Just hit level 33 this week.
          Damn it, I'm not even the best on Rotojunkie?? I'm within 100K of 33, so I'm close!
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

LOL on the Pokemon Go...

New articles have been posted....thanks for the kind words and keep reading!

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
              Damn it, I'm not even the best on Rotojunkie?? I'm within 100K of 33, so I'm close!
              You'll probably pass me pretty soon. I'm in crappy weather country, so my walking time is way down.

Gris - Site looks great! Very impressive!
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                You'll probably pass me pretty soon. I'm in crappy weather country, so my walking time is way down.

Gris - Site looks great! Very impressive!
                Thanks guys! Appreciate it.

Comments for improvements on article content is welcome!

Comment

Found a 404 error Griz. Seems your Baseball and Football main links are bad on the top menu bar.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
                  X