Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and I am out of chewing gum

Are there aliens among us?
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

John Nada:I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass - and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Rowdy Roddy Pipper.......RIP. I miss him.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Actually...........

I am watching a show on History called - Hunting Hitler. Its pretty fascinating as there seems to be a somewhat reasonable case to be made that he didnt commit suicide, but actually got out of Germany and may have resettled in Argentina.
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

awesome show. I have seen a few episodes. Very intriguing.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I went from one conspiracy theory to the next.......... figuring adding another one might attract nully

Comment

Moist

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
              I see. All in all a good day. I got to use the word "segue". Armoire is another favorite word of mine.
              Can you segue on a Segway?
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                Can you segue on a Segway?
                No, but you can store armor in an armoire.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

supposedly we first started out as a fish with 4 appendages that grew into 2 arms and 2 legs. but a lot of life on earth like insects have 6 arms. thankfully everyone has a head. i wouldn't want to meet an alien with no head. fresno bob didn't say how he learned in star trek why most alien species are humanoid. i'd like to say since the laws of physics are symmetrical no matter where in the universe you are, aliens would look closer like us than not. even if their heads looked like it fell in the cheese dip back in 1957.

there's probably life on mars, europa, the atmosphere of venus, titan; callisto, ganymede shooting liquid into space; IO the most volcanically active body in the solar system. it's not technological multicellular life but it might be a way to tell if it's everywhere. we don't have to look very far for the answer. then you just have to look for planets in a suns habitable zone for more complicated life. some astronomers are saying in 20 years will pick up a signal.

Comment

Working...
                  X