Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I won an avatar bet with ElDiablo and I need to pick something for him to wear. I'm looking for suggestions. Something relevant to the election. I bet him Trump would win so in that thought process.

I won an avi bet on Twitter with a Rays writer and right now he is wearing a Wally the Green Monster avatar that says "I love the Sox" hahaha
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Trump Hat
    Attached Files
    Last edited by baldgriff; 11-11-2016, 09:47 AM.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

https://chiefdonaldtrump.com/wp-cont...ball-trump.jpg
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Three that I am considering:

hqdefault.jpg51vTWA1Q90L.jpgdTlrG7Q.jpg

Comment

Why not be positive and do something like:
          obama-trump-white-house-meeting.jpg

Comment

That hand shake seems really congenial......... or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
              That hand shake seems really congenial......... or something like that.
              I'm afraid to google for it, but what about Dr Evil from Austin Powers, with Trumps head and stroking the pussy (cat).
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                Hit me with your worst.
                LOL ok! You are a good sport. When do you think it should be worn until? Inauguration Day?

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                  LOL ok! You are a good sport. When do you think it should be worn until? Inauguration Day?
                  Four more years, Four more years!
                  "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                  - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                  - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

NRA Life Member hat.

Comment

Or you could use this:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                        Hit me with your worst.
                        I think it should be " A bag of Dicks"

Comment

has there been a decision on this?

Comment

I'd go with this for him

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

OK ElD, here you go!

i_love_donald_trump_postcard-r58a7db46946a461a8806db766aa2ee25_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X