Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turn on the news. Something's cracking. Pres. Obama to make an announcement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
    This is apparently done to spare their readers the embarrassment of creaming their pants from the excitement of seeing pictures of females.
    believe it or not there is a thing on the internet called muslim girls gone wild. it is kind of weird tho. i mean, they risk their lives. as far as cost benefit analysis. yet they still do it. freedom is contagious. have they had a sexual revolution yet. hopefully when it finally happens i won't be too old or dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
      believe it or not there is a thing on the internet called muslim girls gone wild.

Google "Roxana Shirazi" to learn more of this author. I read her book: The Last Living Slut.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• ST and I don't believe these women are really Muslims. Just too wild.

Comment

• I enjoy looking at her butt
          I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
            A Hasidic newspaper based out of Brooklyn has republished the iconic photo we've all seen dozens of times by now with Obama intently watching events transpire next to Biden, across from Hillary Clinton with her hand across her mouth. Well, except for the fact that they photoshopped the women in the room out of the picture:

Weird.
            Another front opened in The War On Women!
            "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
            "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
            "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
              Another front opened in The War On Women!
              Take it to the other thread.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                A Hasidic newspaper based out of Brooklyn has republished the iconic photo we've all seen dozens of times by now with Obama intently watching events transpire next to Biden, across from Hillary Clinton with her hand across her mouth. Well, except for the fact that they photoshopped the women in the room out of the picture:
                Here's the photo with all the sexually suggestive male images removed:

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  Here's the photo with all the sexually suggestive male images removed:
                  They missed one. And I mean that as a compliment because Hillary could have the biggest pair of balls in the room.
                  “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                  -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Anyone watch the documentary on this raid on the Discovery Channel? Some interesting facts:
                    - the US had been watching this "bunker" in Abbottabad since mid-2010, and thought there was a 60% chance Bin Laden was living there
                    - the CIA covertly bought a house within viewing distance of this bunker in late 2010
                    - Obama was given three choices once the decision was made to attack -- work with Pakistan; use a bunker buster; or do a SEAL raid
                    - the raid was originally scheduled for April 30, but weather delayed it. This was the night Obama had that dinner where he zinged Trump and others. Very few knew what was being planned for early the next day.
                    - the SEALs went in using stealth helicopters that flew under radar -- so Pakistan had no knowledge whatsoever that the US had invaded its airspace until after that dude on Twitter began making his posts
                    - the SEALs, as we know, blew up one of the copters that crash-landed, but this one was a stealth copter
                    - the SEALs took 38 minutes to do the mission, and only afterwards did Pakistani forces arrive

Damn, that took some guts! Like one of the NBC reporters interviewed said, you wouldn't want to be playing cards with President Obama.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Damn, that took some guts! Like one of the NBC reporters interviewed said, you wouldn't want to be playing cards with President Obama.
                      No joke. Gates said it was the gutsiest move by any president he had ever worked with. My favorite quip was by Seth Meyers, when saying that after the raid Obama had a 56% approval rating, "thus proving that there is literally nothing Obama can do to please the remaining 44%."
                      “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                      -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                        They missed one. And I mean that as a compliment because Hillary could have the biggest pair of balls in the room.
                        The 3am phone call campaign ad seems a bit silly now, though, doesn't it?
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                          No joke. Gates said it was the gutsiest move by any president he had ever worked with. My favorite quip was by Seth Meyers, when saying that after the raid Obama had a 56% approval rating, "thus proving that there is literally nothing Obama can do to please the remaining 44%."
                          Meyers needs to do a weekend update now that the bounce is gone and he's back down to 46% or 47% approval.
                          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
                          X