random stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    In the last week I have found a pair of Bose noise cancelling headphones, a new I-Phone and my daughter found a pair of Airpods. Call me if you lost them.
    Do you live near a roller coaster?
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

Do you live near a roller coaster?
      Ha ha, all three in different locations, but kinda weird to find than all in less than a week. The iPhone was happily returned, but the others are harder to find an owner
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I found the iPhone when I was out for a walk. It beeped occasionally and indicated it was a lost phone. But I couldn't respond. I got a knock on my door and saw a car parked out front, and I was pretty sure what would happen next...."did you find a phone?".
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          I found the iPhone when I was out for a walk. It beeped occasionally and indicated it was a lost phone. But I couldn't respond. I got a knock on my door and saw a car parked out front, and I was pretty sure what would happen next...."did you find a phone?".
          The guy tried to hand we a wad of bills, probably ones and fives....I'm like, no no, just glad you got your phone back. It is a good feeling just to get the phone returned to a guy who was probably freaking out for a few hours.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Great story about Billy Joel sneaking into a Jimi Hendrix concert as a teenager.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• And you thought you had a rough day at work.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• More coverage including interview with the firefighter who rescued the truck driver.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Paroled:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    And you thought you had a rough day at work.

This was great. And props to the manufacturer of that connector between the cab and the trailer. Thanx for posting!

Comment

• Pirates owner Bob Nutting's two favorite things: bobblehead promotions and saving money lol.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Have you seen me?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Every ebay seller who has a pre-sale of the Jagr bobblehead is getting a visit from the FBI lol.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                          X