No announcement yet.

random stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so put the Washington monument on the list as a giant phallic symbol? i don't think i noticed that before.

Comment

i just had an awful thought. the universe is a giant penis. or phallic symbol symbol. and it's inflation period and dark energy or cosmological constant is it's boner stage.

i dunno. if the universe had a gender i would think it would be female. ..yet women get all bent out of shape when they think they are just being used as tools to proliferate genes. yet as a species we did most of the heavy lifting in the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
        i just had an awful thought. the universe is a giant penis. or phallic symbol symbol. and it's inflation period and dark energy or cosmological constant is it's boner stage.

i dunno. if the universe had a gender i would think it would be female. ..yet women get all bent out of shape when they think they are just being used as tools to proliferate genes. yet as a species we did most of the heavy lifting in the beginning.
        I don't think it can be a penis AND have a period.
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

exceelent video games the long night. survival game. not bad runs on low end pc's

Comment

The entire state of Wyoming only has two escalators.

Comment

In 1974 there were only three golf courses in the entire state of Montana, and one of them had oiled sand "greens". Now, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting Michael Keaton.
              If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                In 1974 there were only three golf courses in the entire state of Montana, and one of them had oiled sand "greens". Now, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting Michael Keaton.
                I would actually use a 7 iron over a dead cat. The dead cat may carry, but puts way to much top spin on the ball and wont hold the greens.
                It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  The entire state of Wyoming only has two escalators.
                  Yet they have the same amount of Senators as does California, New York, Texas, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                    Yet they have the same amount of Senators as does California, New York, Texas, etc.
                    align the number of Senators to the number of state elevators???
                    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                      What did Michael Keaton ever do to you that justifies hitting him with a dead cat?

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                        align the number of Senators to the number of state elevators???
                        You don't have some Canadian term for elevators? Lift?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                          What did Michael Keaton ever do to you that justifies hitting him with a dead cat?
                          Agree, at least have the decency to use a live one.

Comment

You don't have some Canadian term for elevators? Lift?
                            we call them steves. but it's a secret, don't tell anyone.
                            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

He tried to steal my cat.

Comment

Herbie: Fully Loaded.
                                "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                                "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                                "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Working...
                                X