random stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    i thought it was widely accepted to be about warren beatty? I've never heard a rumor otherwise.
    we've moved on from this.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
      we've moved on from this.
      Not random enough, try another thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        i thought it was widely accepted to be about warren beatty? I've never heard a rumor otherwise.
        Carly Simon confirmed in an interview that verse 2 is definitely about Warren Beatty, but verses 1 and 3 she's been coy about. That possibly it's a different person for each verse, but neither JT nor Jagger are the target of any of the verses in the song.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Carly Simon confirmed in an interview that verse 2 is definitely about Warren Beatty, but verses 1 and 3 she's been coy about. That possibly it's a different person for each verse, but neither JT nor Jagger are the target of any of the verses in the song.
          Okay, it was me.....I thought the song was about me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Not random enough, try another thread.
            this we've on moved from

Comment

Well of course, Justin Timberlake wasn't even born when the song was released
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I can confirm that I'm also not the target of any of the verses.

At this point this one is solved, it's just a process of elimination.

Comment

Process of Elimination would be a good name for a band.

Comment

Target of Verses would be a good name for a band.

Comment

Okay, it was me.....I thought the song was about me.
                      Hmmm...I don't think any verse is about an otter.

Comment

• I heard this on a TV show the other day:
                        There will be more pictures snapped today than there was in the entire year of 1998.

Comment

It is. They're an Atlanta metro area cover band.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            I heard this on a TV show the other day:
                            There will be more pictures snapped today than there was in the entire year of 1998.
                            True, but did anything really happen in 1998 worth taking a picture of?

Comment

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Target of Verses would be a good name for a band.
                                Close...

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X