Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 worst things you can say about Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 worst things you can say about Trump.

Republicans get extra points.

He's Trump.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

He is not a True Republican!!!!

Comment

1. Bigot
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

2. Doesn't respect the job he is seeking.

Comment

He speaks without thinking
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Doesn't even understand the Constitution

Comment

He IS the Ugly American.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Man, I might have to change mine. This guy is the worst at reading from a teleprompter I have ever seen. I know he's not a seasoned veteran, but it's like he's never seen one in his life.

Did I mention that my vetting is going to be extreme?

Comment

Countries will stop trusting us if we elect him (and I have been told this first-hand during my travels)

Comment

if he wasn't born into money he'd still be single & playing world of warcraft in a basement.
                      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                        if he wasn't born into money he'd still be single & playing world of warcraft in a basement.
                        I thought about this response, and I reflected upon some of the things I have heard him say, and I realized that if not for the fact that he has zillions of dollars and a fleet of lawyers, journalists would be giving him daily wedgies and swirlies. Like when he cancelled his much balleyhooed campaign trip to Israel and actually said "I could have gone if I'd wanted to." When has anyone heard that since the Fourth Grade? Sure, I did say something similar about that rad bike in the Fifth Grade, but it was really true.

For the second half of the speech last night, as an exercise, I tried to seperate the written teleprompter remarks from the Trump ad libs. It is not difficult, especially if a line gets response or he likes it. He will repeat or embellish, and these tend to be the only times he looks straight ahead. If you focus on the unscripted portion of the speech, you can get a glimpse of the way the candidate's mind works in real time, and that is a scary glimpse indeed.

Don't take my word for it. Cue up the speech and try it for yourself. See just how random and bizarre it gets. He makes Palin sound like Chomsky.

At one point, Trump did something that confused me a bit. Near the end of his immigration speech, but he said in a hurried aside, "Don't forget, Supreme Court, Second Amendment". I can think of several reasons he may have done that, but none of them seem particularly flattering, to him or to his constituents. Anyone have a thought?

Comment

Thanks to those who responded. Just a reminder, this isn't a draft, you can post 10 of your own responses if you have them.

Comment

I have all sorts of personal dislikes about Trump, but I don't feel right about saying "the worst things I can say" about anyone on a personal level, including Donald Trump. But in terms of Trump as a potential leader of our country, I find it deeply distressing that he thinks he knows what's best, without regard to advice, science, law, Constitution, morality, or the opinions and feelings of others. "I alone can fix it." "I have a very good brain...my primary consultant is myself." Etc.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

He wants to make America great again...by apparently employing the fairies from The Fairly Oddparents.
                              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                              X