Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 worst things you can say about Hillary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    She has a cough, which means she's obviously dying?
    I remember lots of people here in 2008 saying McCain would be dead within 4 years.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
      I remember lots of people here in 2008 saying McCain would be dead within 4 years.
      At the risk of one of them having been me, I'll ask "WHO?"

And how many constitute lots?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
        Well, we're all dying. But this wasn't bad as I had heard it was. I thought it would be continuous coughing for 4:20, rolling around on the stage, EMTs, the whole bit. It's a 70-year old woman who had a coughing spell. I've had them. I suspect you guys have, too, but don't remember them because they weren't on Headline News. I remember mine because I had to call a recess and go back to chambers.
        That's probably the worst one I've seen. She has a thyroid condition, and a presidential campaign has got to be brutal on the vocal cords. I doubt she's dying. Her voice is obviously severely distressed.
        "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
        "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
          At the risk of one of them having been me, I'll ask "WHO?"

And how many constitute lots?
          my memory is far better than Hillary's and I can figure out what C means but 8 years and 2 kids is too long to remember details like that.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

She's never been reckless. She's just delegating what they tell her to do. Does anyone really think that she destabilized Libya and Syria by herself? Don't be that naive. There are a consortium of interests that benefited from this ensuing chaos, from Nicholas Sarkozy to the the House of Saud.

Comment

i read recently that when bill clinton was in office he signed a bill for 9 billion that hired 100k more police. and 8 billion to build more or newer jails. and the 3 strikes thing. so i don't really get how he was our first so called black president. i mean if you want to say that would cause more black ppl to be arrested. you can't really pin that on hillary. i don't think i would mind a hillary presidency but i've had enough of bill clinton.

like i said before, he's one of those guys that just likes himself too much. and nobody likes that. on the other hand trump seems like a guy that would be a dick %100 of the time. and that would get old pretty fast.

Comment

Working...
              X