Hipster Anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hipster Anthem

A little crass but a compelling argument.

Hate to be a post-whore but this is far too valuable to pass up. I think I'm smitten....

Comment

Originally posted by PaleoMan View Post
      Hate to be a post-whore but this is far too valuable to pass up. I think I'm smitten....

Wow, this girl looks so much like a combination of my 15 year old daughter and one of my older daughters friends that it is jaw dropping. I just showed my wife and she had the same reaction. The girl even sounds like the friend and is using some of the 15 year old's verbage.

Freaky!

Comment

If anyone wants an antidote to the Royal wedding ... note that London is infested with these things.

Comment

love the anthem
          Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

I was in the NYC subway this past friday going down to Katz's deli and sat across from this 20 something girl who had a bowler on her head. For a second I was thinking, she looks too young to know who Oddjob is. Hmm. These hipsters look like they jumped out of a John Hughes' film.

Comment

39 second mark. Greatness.

Last edited by ; 05-01-2011, 11:44 AM.

Comment

google "Mission Mission" or "Uptown Almanac" for the SF Hipster perspective
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Last edited by johnnya24; 05-05-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Comment

... and yet without hipsters we wouldn't have:

.. how ironic.

Comment

Working...
                      X