Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mrs. Griswold's comment on the NFL draft.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. Griswold's comment on the NFL draft.....

So, I'm watching the NFL draft last night and Mrs Gris stands there for about 5 minutes and then asks this question:

"Does anyone else watch this show other than you and your friends?"

I was completely speechless.....

I responded with the politically correct answer...."Yes, dear I'm pretty sure there are few more people than just me and my friends that watch the NFL draft."

Her response: "Really? Why? It looks awfully boring."

And she walks away shaking her head....

So, I looked online today.....last year's draft was watched by 3.7 MILLION people.

Yep, just a FEW more people than just me, I guess. unk:

if you catch her watching coverage of the royal wedding, i expect you to fire back ruthlessly.
    ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

Originally posted by Cobain's Ghost View Post
      if you catch her watching coverage of the royal wedding, i expect you to fire back ruthlessly.
      Honestly I'm not sure which would be more boring. The "draft as TV event" thing puzzles me beyond words.
      "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
        Honestly I'm not sure which would be more boring. The "draft as TV event" thing puzzles me beyond words.
        the royal wedding has hotter chicks and stupider hats....
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I watched a few minutes of the draft last night while clicking channels and what bothered me was they kept showing the player with his hat on before the Commish said his name. Have they always done it that way?

Comment

Working...
          X