Ticketmaster Settlement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticketmaster Settlement

Ticketmaster settled a class action suit and awarded anyone who bought tickets from 1999-2013 through them discounts and vouchers. You go into your account and click on "Active Vouchers" to see what you got.

I checked mine and found the following:
    Three separate Discount Codes for $2.25 discounts
    Three separate Ticket Codes

For the description of the Ticket Codes, it says:
    "This code is potentially redeemable for two General Admission tickets for certain Live Nation concert events subject to availability and limitations. Please be aware that due to limited availability, we expect these settlement ticket codes to be redeemed quickly.

For event eligibility please keep checking the dedicated website at: http://concerts.livenation.com/microsite/settlement"

Clicking on the concert website reveals a list of available concerts. I clicked on a few, went through the process of redeeming the code, and was met with error messages. Anyone also receive something from this settlement and successfully receive free tickets?

yea, met with same error message. I did get a pair to Counting Crows concert next month but was rejected when tried for Darius Rucker as I have friends coming up from Orlando see that show. Emailed Live Nation but haven't heard back as to why

Comment

All the concerts I tried to get tickets for yesterday have disappeared off the list, so I assume the voucher allotment was used up.

Crappy settlement -- they should be forced to allow any concerts (up to a certain $ limit) to be a part.

Comment

That happened to me yesterday mid-day, but then the events were back there later in the day. Just weird. It looks like it's the same 6-15 acts all over the country that they're doing this with. The vouchers don't expire until June 2018, so there's always a chance better options come available. Suit said they're making 5 million free tix available now and 10 million in 2017

edit: now it's happening again. Whereas I had a bunch of Charlotte events yesterday, now I have just 4: Kool & the Gant, NeedToBreathe, & 2 tribute bands

Comment

Working...
        X