Final Word on Benghazi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Word on Benghazi?

There was nothing the military could have done on the night of Sept. 11, 2012, to stop the attacks in Benghazi, Libya. "Whether or not they could have gotten there in time, I don't think there is any issue with respect to that. They couldn't," Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., told Fox News.

The final word won't come until after the election. Unless Hillary wins in which case the final word will be delayed at least 4 more years. No matter how many (R) say things like this there will be 10 others saying she is covering up something and we need to investigate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
      There was nothing the military could have done on the night of Sept. 11, 2012, to stop the attacks in Benghazi, Libya. "Whether or not they could have gotten there in time, I don't think there is any issue with respect to that. They couldn't," Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., told Fox News.
      LOL..I didn't realize that you had such a dry sense of humor.

dslaw is correct, as long as there's one singe member of congress that thinks that there's at least one single vote to be had by saying "Benghazi", or until HRC passes from this Earth, that "investigation" will never die.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

I heard that six military contractors could have stopped it....
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

i wouldn't have been convinced if you had used some normal font, but i am powerless to resist the steely logic of your large type and boldface.
          ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

Originally posted by Cobain's Ghost View Post
            i wouldn't have been convinced if you had used some normal font, but i am powerless to resist the steely logic of your large type and boldface.
            I thought my glasses were malfunctioning..........
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

This can't be the final word. Trump hasn't even started yet.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Nobody impressed that the chairman of the 8th congressional investigation admits, after two years and seven million bucks, that there is no "there" there?

Comment

Nobody impressed that the chairman of the 8th congressional investigation admits, after two years and seven million bucks, that there is no "there" there?
                  Not as long as there are idiots out there who still believe that HRC had some evil intent on that night. And there are millions of them...
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                    Not as long as there are idiots out there who still believe that HRC had some evil intent on that night. And there are millions of them...
                    NO belief she had evil intent.
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                      NO belief she had evil intent.
                      Has anyone ever argued that? I thought the idea was criminal negligence and a cover-up.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                        Has anyone ever argued that? I thought the idea was criminal negligence and a cover-up.

J
                        The idea changed day to day. Criminal negligence kept the circus alive, since there was never any evidence of willful misconduct, but it was the "stand down" mythology that kept the GOP diapers dirty.

"Cover-up" is a great angle, too. If you have nothing to prosecute someone for, but they nonetheless change any aspect of their statements or testimony, you can say they are engaged in a cover-up. If you have a majority in the House, you can buy yourself two years and seven million dollars worth of investigative hodor.

Comment

Working...
                        X