Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever fill out surveys online?

If you don't mind spending the time taking surveys, you should go to

www.opinionoutpost.com and sign up. You earn points for taking surveys. You can use these points to either donate to the Red Cross, get an Amazon.com Gift card code, get a Citi Gift card or Request a check.

A lot of the surveys, I'm not eligible for (too old, probably) but in the last month or so I earned enough points to get a $25 Amazon.com gift card.

Jason - if this is inappropriate, please remove it.

Jason - if Steve is inappropriate, please remove him.
    “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
        Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
        Do you like movies about gladiators?
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

no, but I've tallied their results.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            no, but I've tallied their whackers.
            Fixed
            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Boy, just see if I try to help you buncha yahoos again.

:Crazy:

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Boy, just see if I try to help you buncha yahoos again.

:Crazy:
                A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund...

Comment

Working...
                X