Theo Fleury Dealing With Twitter Abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theo Fleury Dealing With Twitter Abuse

Some of the stuff they're writing to him is insane. He made critical comments about the Canucks a few days ago and now all these fans are going after him. He's challenging detractors to fights!

How can there be such a thing as Twitter "abuse"? You actually have to choose to read anything you read on Twitter.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

"Theo Fleury" sounds like a bad ice cream treat from Dairy Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Abuse!
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Or questions at the press conference after the Red Sox lose their sixth straight.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
          X