Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops helps driver from passing/fast lane to the cruising/slow lane where they belong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
    I can only speak from anecdote, but I think around here the typical play is (i) see cop car, (ii) hit the brakes and check your speedometer because you can beat a ticket if you haven't been clocked above the speed limit, (iii) signal, (iv) move to the right at the first safe opportunity, generally slowing down to slot in behind any other car moving at the speed limit to your right. I think this car basically did that.
    That's pretty much the same as GTF over to me, just using 'B-Fly" speak

But no, I don;t think that's what this person did, they didn't signal until the lights went on, which was at least 45 seconds and most likely longer. They either weren't aware it was a cop or worse, that anyone was behind them at all. Or like before, was just one of those 'I have the right to stay here and go the speed limit" kinda drivers.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post

But no, I don;t think that's what this person did, they didn't signal until the lights went on, which was at least 45 seconds and most likely longer. They either weren't aware it was a cop or worse, that anyone was behind them at all. Or like before, was just one of those 'I have the right to stay here and go the speed limit" kinda drivers.
      Agreed.

Comment

Working...
      X