Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Lemmy

Rock loses another good guy

people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

I didn't think he was 70.

Comment

Lemmy's voice really resonates with my 12 year old son. I think he'd become a big Motorhead fan if given the chance.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Another rock great gone too soon but 70 is actually pretty impressive for a guy who partied as hard as Lemmy. Makes you wonder what kind of deal with the devil Keith Richards has.

Comment

All the videos for "Ace of Spades" were restricted.

RIP Lemmy.

Comment

Trying to see if this will work for Lucky.

I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

stunned that he made it this far, this long....I can only hope for the same
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I never really got into Motorhead, but I know enough to know that he was one of the good guys. Can never forget that voice. Thanks Lemmy. RIP.
                "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Lemmy was cooler than everyone, he was even willing to do this.

I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                  X