Erik
    DMT
    Swampdragon
    Mith
    Sheep
    Lucky
    Thegaffer

Order of numbers:

Matching the first name with the first number, etc., we get a draft order of:

DMT
    ElDiablo
    Erik
    Sheep
    Revo
    Lucky
    TheGaffer
    Johnny
    Swampdragon
    Mith

I'll create the draft thread. We'll officially start tomorrow but DMT can post his pick whenever he's ready once the draft thread is created. Clock will be four hours on weekdays and six hours on weekends (with leniency in the first round) from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time.

Non-Beatles songs performed by John, Paul, George or Ringo are eligible to be picked, but not until the fourth round.

We will do 15 rounds -- with the option for more if there is enough interest.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

That sucks

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        That sucks
        Better than last! At least first you definitely get the song you want.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Look on the bright side, Mith, you'll have the first crack at a non-Beatles song. "My Love" is all yours!

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
            Look on the bright side, Mith, you'll have the first crack at a non-Beatles song. "My Love" is all yours!
            A small ray of sunshine as I much prefer Beatles to non-Beatles songs. For the entire draft there is probably only a few non-Beatle songs I would even consider.
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Question - are their combined songs considered one song? How was this handled the last time?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                Question - are their combined songs considered one song? How was this handled the last time?
                There were separate picks.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  Damn, I assumed I'd be able to nab A Day In The Life. Nice pick. Give me one minute and I'll have a pick up.
                  Thanks....I think it made it to the 4th or 5th pick last time.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

The coda to Hey Jude is either great or too damn long, depending on my mood of the day

Comment

Erik will pick one of two songs here. I will take the other.

ETA: Or maybe he won't. Crap, now I actually have a decision to make.
                      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        There were separate picks.
                        So is this accurate? Each of the trilogy songs are separate? Can Erik confirm before I pick?

Comment

If that's the way it was done before, then that's the way we'll do it.

Comment

I dunno -- that draft's been lost to history on the old site. I can't imagine a few of those songs getting drafted as singles.

Comment

Yep, that's how we did it before.
                              "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

No worries, pick up. But had it been considered one selection, one of them would've been my pick!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X