Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post

Interesting!
    She is great--tremendous backstory too. I hope her endorsement doesn't cost her down the line with bigwigs in the DNC when she looks to run for Senate.

Comment

• 538 put out a couple guides

Democrat:
      Research by Anne Li, Nate Silver, and David Wasserman Sources and terms » Alabama primary 53 delegates (35 district, 18 statewide) Read the Republican guide. Or…

Here is an interesting article on the Democratic race in micro.
      OKLAHOMA CITY — As airline tickets proliferate in the pockets of reporters crisscrossing the country ahead of Super Tuesday, perhaps no voting state is so under…

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Can Bernie create enough momentum today to make a real run at this??
        It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
        Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
          Can Bernie create enough momentum today to make a real run at this??
          increasingly, it seems the answer is no.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Honestly if HRC gets the nomination, I may have to vote for the Republican candidate (which is just as galling!)
            It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• I havent voted major party for over a decade.

Comment

• I would love to see Tulsi Gabbard stand up and explain to the DNC populace how slanted this race has been.

Comment

• So my daughter had three friends over this afternoon. They were excited about caucusing tonight. They are all feeling The Bern! They're energized by his message, as I think the majority of millennials are.

I asked them what they were going to do if Bernie didn't get the Democratic nomination. I asked specifically, "Would you vote for Clinton?" Everyone of them said, "No." They would most likely switch parties unless Trump is the Republican nominee.

I think Hillary better figure out how to rally these young voters. The don't like her, or trust her.
                  "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                  - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                  - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                    Well, fortunately for Clinton (and perhaps unfortunately for the country), young people barely vote and old people vote in droves. The demographic age difference between Clinton and Sanders supporters is striking.

(Oh, and just to rile up Baldgriff some more: http://www.inquisitr.com/2844978/vid...ppress-voters/)
                    From your posted article:

Preventing younger people from voting, then, is likely a major part of the Clinton campaign strategy, and Bill’s appearances at these locations, which plainly had a high number of people waiting to vote, seemed to be an attempt at electioneering, a method of voter intimidation and suppression by campaigning for a chosen candidate directly in front of a voting station.
                    I thought Democrats want to make voting easy for everyone...

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post

I think Hillary better figure out how to rally these young voters. The don't like her, or trust her.
                      Maybe she can inspire them with her stirring tale of when she dodged sniper fire in Bosnia...
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        Maybe she can inspire them with her stirring tale of when she dodged sniper fire in Bosnia...
                        Or she could regale them with her stories of being dead broke just a few short years ago and with a lot perseverance, a little luck and a couple of short speeches, she's now worth tens of millions of $. It's the American Dream!

Comment

Aimed for baldgriff, hit his brother instead.
                          We are brothers - we have each others back.

Comment

• And the machine rolls on spitting out another wannabe in Bernie.
                            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Aimed for baldgriff, hit his brother instead.

Shit like these shenanigans piss me off. Hypocrites!!!

Comment

• Great examples they are........ Yup!

Comment

Working...
                                X