X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest GIF ever

just saw this for the first time

Attached Files
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

where ever did you get that ??? it has to be real with the other digits being waved around ... classic.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

I saw it in a comments thread on gawker.com and had to have it
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I could see Mister Robinson doing that, but Mister Rogers?

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
          I would also like to add that Mr. Rogers is one of the greatest motherfuckers of all time. Seriously, that dude is 100% awesome.
          Agreed..........

which makes two times in the last month that we have agreed in writing on something - - Maybe the world is coming to an end

It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
          Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
            Agreed..........

Maybe the world is coming to an end
            Is this a climate change reference?
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
            X