What will you be eating...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will you be eating...

when your favorite NFL team has their opener?

I am not sure if we will go with something from the grill or take out.

How about you guys?

Grilled Bear meat.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Grilled Bear meat.
      Ha, somewhere in the mid nineties we attended a Bears/Packers game where one of the tailgaters was serving up Grilled Bear meat to anyone that wanted some. Yep, I had some, and then watched the Packers pound the stuffing out of the beloved Bears. Wait until next...er 2017!!

Comment

Toasted Lion Flanks.

or maybe Chicken wings, but it all tastes like chicken right?
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Ha, somewhere in the mid nineties we attended a Bears/Packers game where one of the tailgaters was serving up Grilled Bear meat to anyone that wanted some. Yep, I had some, and then watched the Packers pound the stuffing out of the beloved Bears. Wait until next...er 2017!!
          Unlike most years, I actually have been offered a couple of steaks. I'd probably slow cook it, though, with some tomatoes, onions, red wine, and garlic to keep it from going really tough and killing most of the gaminess.

We have banned the "Jay Cutler throws an interception" drinking game; the damage was just too high last year.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
          X