How big are RJ inboxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big are RJ inboxes?

I just got an e-mail that mine were full. I don't have that many AND they are important stuff I don't want to lose. Can we increase the size of the inboxes?

All I know Steve is that our inbox can hold 50 messages between sent and received. This changed I think when we had to move in where our old provider had it at 100.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Can't you copy them and paste them into a file marked RJ? Then delete them.

Comment

Mine is 12" x 10" x 14". I paid for the deluxe model.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Can't you copy them and paste them into a file marked RJ? Then delete them.
          and then lose the file? No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
            Mine is 12" x 10" x 14". I paid for the deluxe model.
            Must only be an option for RJ posters who bring something to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              Must only be an option for RJ posters who bring something to the table.
              I brought a lovely ham.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I brought a lovely ham.
                I just brought potato salad. I get it now.

Comment

I brought a lovely ham.
                  It doesn't look all that lovely to me.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

and seriously, as far as potato salads go that looks pretty bland. It's amazing you have any inbox space at all.
                    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                      and seriously, as far as potato salads go that looks pretty bland. It's amazing you have any inbox space at all.
                      In fact, it looks like it has celery. :shudder:
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

whispers...i don't think he even made it, looks like store bought...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          It doesn't look all that lovely to me.
                          Well not anymore. That was the Christmas dinner last year.

Comment

Shoot, it's amazing they let me log on here.

Comment

Working...
                            X