NetFlix Users I Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
    Comics Books guy. Hmm never thought of me like that. I have read The Walking Dead except the last two issues. Gotta love You Tube for that. Other than that I have tabbed in comics: Transformers, Justice League, Archie and Jughead, and a few Robotech. That is it. I never collected big. No Cosplay for me. I never considered myself a huge comics books guy. Now you guys should see this kid that sits next to me at work. He is 25 and is a huge Spiderman freak. Still reads the comics and even told us yesterday about a villian that could manipulate fabric. Ok that is even nerdish for me.

As for not watching House of Cards or Daredevil (my son watched this and loved it) I guess I just play to much Clash of Clans for the past year and a half. I also find something else to watch on the boob tube. Now I have restarted from where I left off on Breaking Bad and have started watching Falling Skies on Amazon Instant Video.
    I'm more of Comic Book Guy than this...and I don't consider myself a Comic Book Guy.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I watch it mostly for the TV series. I can access USA Netflix, so I'm fortunate that I can access more content. On series 4 of Fringe right now.

Looking for a movie that fits your mood can be a pain in the ass ... but that is how I remember video stores when I was younger ...

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
        Comics Books guy. Hmm never thought of me like that. I have read The Walking Dead except the last two issues. Gotta love You Tube for that. Other than that I have tabbed in comics: Transformers, Justice League, Archie and Jughead, and a few Robotech. That is it. I never collected big. No Cosplay for me. I never considered myself a huge comics books guy. Now you guys should see this kid that sits next to me at work. He is 25 and is a huge Spiderman freak. Still reads the comics and even told us yesterday about a villian that could manipulate fabric. Ok that is even nerdish for me.

As for not watching House of Cards or Daredevil (my son watched this and loved it) I guess I just play to much Clash of Clans for the past year and a half. I also find something else to watch on the boob tube. Now I have restarted from where I left off on Breaking Bad and have started watching Falling Skies on Amazon Instant Video.
        Hmm... my bad. We had a user who opened his own shop at some point. For some reason I thought that was you. Not sure where I got messed up.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          On series 4 of Fringe right now.
          Fringe was really good stuff, but they messed it up with it's renewal uncertainty. Season 4 was rushed a bit to tie things up since they thought it wouldn't extend, then when it did we got a weird season 5 that didn't have much to do with the previous 4 seasons.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            Fringe was really good stuff, but they messed it up with it's renewal uncertainty. Season 4 was rushed a bit to tie things up since they thought it wouldn't extend, then when it did we got a weird season 5 that didn't have much to do with the previous 4 seasons.
            Yeah, this is what I'm seeing. It feels a bit lost, and disconnected from the first 3 seasons. I really don't why they did this ... it was tough enough keeping 2 alternative realities in sync without throwing more variables into the mix. I get the feeling they had things figured out until the climax of season 3, then decided to wing it after that.

Comment

Working...
            X