Liz Hurley 2015 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    pdt is pacific. so this is 9:30 eastern, right?
    and 8:30 Central according to the e-mail I got from yahoo!

Comment

one thing to look out for with Yahoo though is that the default rankings (the "proj" column) is based on whatever the default settings are. I think this league uses the default or very close to it, so it doesn't matter a lot here, but I'm in a league that significantly devalues RBs (6 pt passing touchdowns, full PPR) and it still has Lynch and Peterson as 1-2 if you order by projected ranking, but if you order by projected points for the season Lynch is about the seventh best RB and 40th best overall.
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
        one thing to look out for with Yahoo though is that the default rankings (the "proj" column) is based on whatever the default settings are. I think this league uses the default or very close to it, so it doesn't matter a lot here, but I'm in a league that significantly devalues RBs (6 pt passing touchdowns, full PPR) and it still has Lynch and Peterson as 1-2 if you order by projected ranking, but if you order by projected points for the season Lynch is about the seventh best RB and 40th best overall.
        When I set the league up, I did not change any of the settings. So we are using the default settings for a yahoo league. (I think......Gremlins, maybe?)

Comment

pdt is pacific. so this is 9:30 eastern, right?
          Yes indeed.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Bump again on Wednesday?
            Geez, what is it with you?

Oh,,,and BUMP! Draft Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Preranked. Amazingly I have another draft on Yahoo at the same time (I commish that league and I signed that league up first). Also have to work until 9pm so no way I can two drafts at 930 when I will be getting home at that time.
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                Preranked. Amazingly I have another draft on Yahoo at the same time (I commish that league and I signed that league up first). Also have to work until 9pm so no way I can two drafts at 930 when I will be getting home at that time.
                Have enough time to clone yourself before the drafts start?

Comment

Come on Yahoo!

What are the odds I yahoo trolls me with a WR TE WR WR opening?

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
                    Have enough time to clone yourself before the drafts start?
                    I need Hal Jordan to step in and help.
                    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I WiLL DeSTROY YoU AlL FoR ThE ThIRD YEaR In A RoW
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                        I WiLL DeSTROY YoU AlL FoR ThE ThIRD YEaR In A RoW
                        Not true. you've only destroyed me one time, I didn't play in 2013.
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          Not true. you've only destroyed me one time, I didn't play in 2013.
                          Don't listen to him. Erik clearly won by a technicality in 2013 when they stole 1 yard from my total after the last game ... and even then I would have won if Chris "Douchebag" Johnson hadn't rushed for -2 yards in the last play of the season. Hate that guy.

LOL ... then the next season I had perhaps the worst squad ever assembled in a Fantasy Sports League (I drafted that one myself ).

Comment

Gonna rename my team Donkey Balls

Comment

Race to the bottom with Slasher?
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Race to the bottom with Slasher?
                                Pretty sure I'm gonna win that race. Seriously, how is it possible to autodraft that bad ?
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X