Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is YOUR Presidental Candidate

http://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz

This matches you up with declared candidates (major parties only!) based on your answers and their answers.

Rubio was my guy at 71% followed by Paul at 69%. I took it earlier, so I can't remember the Democrat that squeaked into 3rd at 65%.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

amusing, my top 5 were:
    Bush R
    Clinton D
    Huckabee RRR
    Walker RR
    Sanders DDDDD

Huckabee is the one I would be least likely to vote for of that group
    Last edited by Judge Jude; 06-24-2015, 08:13 PM.
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Rubio
      Walker
      Paul

Most surprising to me was my views on foreign policy most closely align with Sec. Clinton. I envision myself as a lot less hawkish, but I guess I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by nots View Post
        Rubio
        Walker
        Paul

Most surprising to me was my views on foreign policy most closely align with Sec. Clinton. I envision myself as a lot less hawkish, but I guess I'm not.
        Yea I absolutely am opposed to her on foreign policy issues yet according to this she is my preferred candidate in that area.

Sanders
        Clinton
        O'Malley
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Sanders 98%
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Sanders 97%
            Clinton 90%

Comment

Judge Jude 100%

Comment

Clinton 86%
                Sanders 79%
                Rubio 70%

Democrat 86%
                Republican 69%

I figured as much, as I've been leaning away from the GOP for years now (this going against most of my colleagues and clients!)

Comment

I did this a few weeks back and I got 93% Bernie. I was pissed that I actually got 7% Walker and 5% Rubio. Those guys make me vomit. Walker is pure evil.
                  I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

My results:

1 - Clinton (80%)
                    2 - Bush (72%)
                    3 - Sanders (70%)

12 of the 15 candidates were Republican. Are there really only 3 viable Democratic candidates now?

Comment

Sanders 87, Clinton 80, O'Malley 61. Paul 51. That sounds about right. I'm in favor of legalizing things, a better government safety net, and higher taxes.

Oddly it says I side with Santorum on no major issues, but below that it says i side with Santorum on most economic issues.
                      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Sanders 98%
                        Clinton 88%
                        O'Malley 78%
                        Huckabee 46%
                        Paul 21%
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Sanders by a good margin, over Clinton. 1 issue that republicans are united in, is a willful ignorance of science as well as lock step parroting of "I am not a scientist" when it comes to the most pressing issue of our time, regarding climate change. Not a single R candidate will oppose Koch position, siding against the 99% of scientists.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post

Democrat 86%
                            Republican 69%

I figured as much, as I've been leaning away from the GOP for years now (this going against most of my colleagues and clients!)
                            Your secret is safe with us....for a price.
                            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Sanders 99%
                              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Working...
                              X