No announcement yet.

Exceelent concerts I've been to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kick ass. that was a great review, made me wish i was there.

Comment

My Floyd-fanatic buddies roped me into going to Roger Waters' The Wall extravaganza this Monday night in Denver. I'm not that big a Pink Floyd fan, but it should be an interesting spectacle. Has anyone seen it? Here's hoping it's exceelent!
      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
        My Floyd-fanatic buddies roped me into going to Roger Waters' The Wall extravaganza this Monday night in Denver. I'm not that big a Pink Floyd fan, but it should be an interesting spectacle. Has anyone seen it? Here's hoping it's exceelent!
        It made me want to watch "The Wall" on a big screen.....for $250 bucks, Im going to need Kate Upton going up and around before i feel like im getting my moneys worth
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          It made me want to watch "The Wall" on a big screen.....for $250 bucks, Im going to need Kate Upton going up and around before i feel like im getting my moneys worth
          $250?! Jeez, I about choked on the $150 I paid for my ticket.

You'd probably enjoy the company, though. One of the guys is bringing his hot sister who parties with the Aspen crowd, and another is bringing his wife who left him for a couple of years to run off to California with her lesbian lover. And she got a boob job while she was out there.
          "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
          "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
          "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Working...
          X