No announcement yet.

NCAA Tourney Bracket Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I guess I should have picked Duke. I assumed people would avoid Wisconsin since they had to beat UK in the semis. The strategy is working in my work pool, a Wisconsin win and I get the cash there.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
      Yep, I guess I should have picked Duke. I assumed people would avoid Wisconsin since they had to beat UK in the semis. The strategy is working in my work pool, a Wisconsin win and I get the cash there.
      Duke is going to lose to Wisconsin. And I still can't catch David (does he post on here?).

Comment

Notre Dame just beat Duke a couple of weeks ago, and battled to a near draw vs Kentucky, which just lost a close one to Wisconsin.

in spite of that, I'm expecting Duke to win as well - maybe by double digits. But I hope not.
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Picked Wisconsin but after watching them yesterday I think Duke will win. I don't know if Wisconsin can get composed when it seems they thought they just won the whole thing. If Duke wins it will cost me $$ in my pool since I will get 3rd and only the top 2 pay out.

Comment

Originally posted by dslaw View Post
            Picked Wisconsin but after watching them yesterday I think Duke will win. I don't know if Wisconsin can get composed when it seems they thought they just won the whole thing. If Duke wins it will cost me $$ in my pool since I will get 3rd and only the top 2 pay out.
            So this means when the Badgers win you win?

Badgers 1 point favorite. Gooooooooo Badgers!!

Comment

Working...
            X