Fun Fact about me........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
    I got nothing...Best I can do I guess is that I used to work at a small theater (Papa Duece-Valley Forge Music Fair, you know it?), and I used to see Charles Barkley a lot. Got yelled at by Wilson Goode's (then mayor of Philly) posse for putting too much ice in his orange juice. "I asked for orange juice, not a creamsicle!" Would have been a better story if it was actually someone of importance.

Hey, but my mom used to tell me I was cool.
    Not only do I know it, I worked there one summer.

BTW, I doubt Halley Berry would know me today if I saw her and said hello.... I just happened to know her friend... she was cordial, but not friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Deuce View Post
      Not only do I know it, I worked there one summer.

BTW, I doubt Halley Berry would know me today if I saw her and said hello.... I just happened to know her friend... she was cordial, but not friendly.
      Don't wreck the illusion.

Comment

I once lip synched and acted out the video for Parent's Just Don't Understand by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince for a talent show. I was voted the best act. My mom played the role of the Mom.

Ya...not much here.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          Yet you can't touch it to your elbow.
          nor can he hold it :O.
          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
            I got nothing..

Hey, but my mom used to tell me I was cool.
            Here watch this.

Once when I was kissing Annette O' Toole, Halle Berry stole my chocolate strawberries.

Comment

I don't like Death Pools.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
                Minor star. Red hair. Mostly television, but some movies. She was Robby Benson's tutor/girlfriend in "One on One", and Nick Nolte's girlfriend in "48 Hours". She was beautiful in 1975 is all I know.
                I always associate her with "Cat People"
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I was a high school cheerleader
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I ran someone over with my car when I was in the Army.
                    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                      I ran someone over with my car when I was in the Army.
                      Did your car look like this?

Comment

Working...
                      X