Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• humans are a superorganism.

it's our networking capacity.

ppl think that we are connected to this part of the world, or that one. but we are connected everywhere. at this point to each other. look at it from an elephant or dolphins view, they know we talk to each other over distances even longer than they can. they know this. a blue whales talks to another whale across the length of the ocean. and whales and dolphins say, yeah that far. but even tho they don't see us do that, they know we do.

they know there are good humans and bad ones. whales that were attacked 200 years ago, have seen us change. that same whale with a spear in it's back from 1850 shows off now during whale watching expeditions.

and that's really the key to intelligence, understanding the good and the bad and the time it takes to change.

but you have little organisms inside you, that make you who we are. and they combine to make some sort of super organism that can communicate thru the internet. and you have the beginning of the information age.

it's not so much about artificial intelligence becoming aware. to apes, dolphins and elephants we are the AI. it's about connecting with one another not about becoming self-aware. we're already the machines taking over. we're aware of everything.

there's no corner of the world that hasn't been explored. together we are one super-organism... I suppose the irony is that animals know we are stuck on this planet, even if they don't know what's out there. they know we either make it work here or we die out like they do. they know there is no other place to go. to quote an officer and a gentleman, we got no place else to go. we got nothing.

even tho we are a super-organism.

Ummm. OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Deuce View Post
      Ummm. OK.
      everything that I say always has a prepared follow up. im just too drunk at first to link everything together. and then I get nervous. like omg I got got drunk again and posted crazy stuff again and wake up the next day hung over thinking I embarrassed myself. and then I delete things that might actually be interesting. like a bird dinosaur that would've taken our place. but then again, I take the time to get drunk, and post my thoughts of the week on Monday. and it's a bonus when I don't even know what day it is. but it take interaction for it to grow. ..left by myself im nothing. there's no magic. sometimes all I need is to know someone lese is out there.

then i'll open the door more.

like a cat playing with a dolphin.

Comment

a dog. I couldn't help it

Comment

why would an intelligent creature be interested in trying to help life? why would a dolphin hope to help a seal? because only life can create life. only life cares about itself.

Comment

it's the answer niels bohr said was off limits. the answer is in a game show.

not that monty hall is god, but he tried to play him.

the monty hall problem. it's not about a fixed game show where you got to dress up. it's about the deepest questions of reality. because it's fixed. it's quantum physics. if it takes us that long to figure out a game show. it's gonna take a lot longer when god is playing monty hall. a particle with momentum and placement undefined, or it's time and energy undefined. but behind one of those doors someone knows the answer. and that messes up the mathematics.

you know I watched lets make a deal today. and they don't do what they used to. because they don't even realize what they discovered.

but it couldn't be more beautiful than lets make a deal.

Comment

The Smith says that humans are a virus
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
              X