No announcement yet.

PD - random thoughts - always random

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so like the question now is was Batman a prude? I think he was.

Comment

Batman has issues
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
        I have a random thought. but im really drunk right now. I've been lifting paper for 3 days straight sort of.

ok, I think that chicks instinctively know the last times guys have been laid. and this isn't your average look this guy got laid last night, or this guy is desperate variety. they know the day month and year. it's like reverse heat.

chicks look for guys that haven't been laid in a long time first. unless your really bad at sex, which they try to also decipher. then they go thru these protocols. are you cute, awkward, shy polite but still retain our manly shortcoming traits; like overconfidence etc..

im always dumb around chicks. but I can tell you they always know the last time you got laid. as opposed in the animal world we need their ass to heat up and change color for us.

so it's not really fair their ass stopped physically heating up, but chicks cans alway tell the last time you got laid.

fat chicks are especially good at it. it's not just random.
        No. This is not true. You are way off base here.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
          so like the question now is was Batman a prude? I think he was.
          Umm...Batman is not real. But the character as written definitely has issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Umm...Batman is not real.
            Damn dude...Spoiler alert.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              Damn dude...Spoiler alert.
              He lies. He doesn't believe in Santa Claus or Otter bartenders, either.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

when did the man-cave start anyways. the bat-cave..

now if I could only make my man cave look like the bat cave... and have your own butler too boot.

I mean seriously ironman stole the whole intelligent computer Jarvis thing from batman. and I love ironman. who doesn't like a hero that declares himself as himself. so like ironman has that going for him. the whole I am ironman thing. but he did steal batman's butler.

Comment

and who the hell isn't trying to tap bat-woman what the hell is up with that. every superhero in the universe should be chasing her in those yoga pants.

Comment

I've always had a thing for Wonder Woman
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                    X