Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the last work thing you just did before coming in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by griswold View Post
    I urinated.
    In Mith's library?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Just signed off on 4 new batting cage facilities for the youth league I run... and a disturbingly large check to pay for them
      "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
        Just signed off on 4 new batting cage facilities for the youth league I run... and a disturbingly large check to pay for them
        In Mith's library?

Comment

talked to my CEO for 10 minutes about Met's baseball...

I was sitting at my desk minding my own business, reading about stuff on the internet and I hear RJEL girl, from her office say "Do you need to talk to Wayne? Maybe you want to go over some stuff with him before your call on Monday?" And then I get stuck talking with him for like 30 minutes... He didn't even want to talk to me, she just wanted to get off the phone with him so she threw me under the bus.

She apologized a couple of times, but now as I just read this to her she popped off "YOU LEFT ME AT A RESTAURANT! NOW WE'RE EVEN!"
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            talked to my CEO for 10 minutes about Met's baseball...

I was sitting at my desk minding my own business, reading about stuff on the internet and I hear RJEL girl, from her office say "Do you need to talk to Wayne? Maybe you want to go over some stuff with him before your call on Monday?" And then I get stuck talking with him for like 30 minutes... He didn't even want to talk to me, she just wanted to get off the phone with him so she threw me under the bus.

She apologized a couple of times, but now as I just read this to her she popped off "YOU LEFT ME AT A RESTAURANT! NOW WE'RE EVEN!"
            In Mith's library?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
              I first read this post without looking at the username/avatar and assumed it was Mith.

He hasn't been here since 10/23. Guess things are busy at the library.
              He quit in a huff again after the thread about dog shit in open fields... which I kinda agreed with him on.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                Nobody's gonna stop Heyelander from shitting in open fields, goddamnit.
                well, nobody who is friendly at least.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  Nobody's gonna stop Heyelander from shitting in open fields, goddamnit.
                  i'll bet RJEL girl could.
                  "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Working...
                  X