Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Happy Days' Erin Moran dead at 56

Cuba Gooding Sr., lead singer of The Main Ingredient and father of Cuba Gooding Jr., dead at 72
    I never knew that Cuba Gooding's father was the lead singer on the early '70s hit song "Everybody Plays The Fool."
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      I never knew that Cuba Gooding's father was the lead singer on the early '70s hit song "Everybody Plays The Fool."
      Yessir.

Comment

• Happy Day's Joannie, Erin Moran passed away.

Sounds like she had some mental health issues. Had some of her co-stars trying to help her, even until her death. RIP. (If you knew Chachi was going to turn out this way, you'd have divorced very quickly).
        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
          Happy Day's Joannie, Erin Moran passed away.

Sounds like she had some mental health issues. Had some of her co-stars trying to help her, even until her death. RIP. (If you knew Chachi was going to turn out this way, you'd have divorced very quickly).
          What's wrong with Chachi? I am thinking you mean Joanie?

It is being reported that Erin died of stage 4 cancer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            What's wrong with Chachi?
            In real life, he's a lunatic Trumpist.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
              In real life, he's a lunatic Trumpist.
              While he is a Trump support, he's more of a lunatic generalist, as well.
              "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                While he is a Trump support, he's more of a lunatic generalist, as well.
                Yeah, being a Trump supporter is the least of his problems. That reality show he did a few years back was cringe worthy x 10

Comment

• Who would have thought that Chachi would eventually out-crazy Joannie?
                  "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                  "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                  "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• Oscar winning director Jonathan Demme died at age 73.

Comment

Oscar winning director Jonathan Demme died at age 73.
                      You need to look at the list of productions involving him is quite imptressive

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001129/

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                        You need to look at the list of productions involving him is quite imptressive

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001129/
                        I knew he had directed "Something Wild" and "Swimming to Cambodia", both movies I love, but had totally forgotten that he was the director for "Silence of the Lambs" as well
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Actor Powers Boothe, who played Cy Tolliver in Deadwood and President Noah Daniels on 24 among many roles, died at age 67. RIP.

Comment

Actor Powers Boothe, who played Cy Tolliver in Deadwood and President Noah Daniels on 24 among many roles, died at age 67. RIP.

Loved his Curly Bill in Tombstone.

Comment

• RIP Chris Cornell

Was just listening to those first couple of Audioslave records a couple of weeks back.

Comment

• Roger Ailes, founder of Fox News, serial sexual predator, dead at 77.

BIH, scumbag.
                                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
                                X