No announcement yet.

*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marian Robinson, mother of former first lady Michelle Obama, and a fixture at the White House for all eight years of Barack Obama’s presidency, died on Friday at age 86. RIP.​

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      NBA Hall of Famer Bill Walton died of cancer at age 71. RIP.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Basketball Hall of Famer Chet “The Jet” Walker, a durable, quick forward who played for the Syracuse Nationals, Philadelphia 76ers and Chicago Bulls from 1963 to 1975, has died at the age of 84. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Parnelli Jones, Indy race car driver who won the 1963 Indianapolis 500, died at age 90. RIP.

Comment

• NBA legend Jerry West died at age 86. RIP.

Comment

• Actor Tony Lo Bianco, best known for his role in the movie “The French Connection,” has died at age 87. RIP.​

― Albert Einstein

Comment

NBA legend Jerry West died at age 86. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Basketball Hall of Famer Chet “The Jet” Walker, a durable, quick forward who played for the Syracuse Nationals, Philadelphia 76ers and Chicago Bulls from 1963 to 1975, has died at the age of 84. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Former major league infielder and coach Mike Brumley was killed last night by a drunk driver. He was 61.

I worked with him for three years while he served as minor league hitting coordinator. RIP Mike.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Willie Mays, one of the greatest baseball players ever, died at the age of 93. Mays, also known as the "Say Hey Kid," was a 24-time MLB All-Star, two-time NL MVP and won a World Series with the New York Giants in 1954.

Comment

• Legendary actor Donald Sutherland died at age 88. RIP.

Comment

Legendary actor Donald Sutherland died at age 88. RIP.
                          Was just watching Bass Reaves (meh) on the plane and thinking "wow, I can't believe Donald Sutherland is still working."
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

Was just watching Bass Reaves (meh) on the plane and thinking "wow, I can't believe Donald Sutherland is still working."
                            I literally said the same thing to my buddies, that I couldn't believe he was going strong in that show. Although I did like it.

Comment

• Sika Anoa’i, better known as Sika, one half of the legendary WWF tag team champions the Wild Samoans, and father of current WWE champion Roman Reigns, died at age 79. RIP.

Comment

Working...
                              X