No announcement yet.

*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz pianist and composer, Carla Bley died on 10/17/23. She was battling brain cancer. She was 87 y/o. RIP.
    Last edited by rhd; 12-23-2023, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• Richard Moll, actor who played "Bull" the bailiff on ‘Night Court,’ has died at age 80. RIP.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Holy crap, Matthew Perry drowned in a jacuzzi at age 54. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          Holy crap, Matthew Perry drowned in a jacuzzi at age 54. RIP.
          Shocking, yet not at all surprising. RIP Matthew.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• My favorite Matthew Perry movie by far is "The Whole Nine Yards". RIP.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Legendary college basketball coach Bobby Knight died at age 83. RIP.

Comment

• Former Denver Nuggets all-star Walter Davis died at age 69. RIP.

Apollo and Space Shuttle astronaut Ken Mattingly died at age 87. RIP.

Comment

• George "Funky" Brown, drummer and one of the founding members of Kool & The Gang has died​ at age 74. RIP.

Last edited by madducks; 11-17-2023, 11:54 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Suzanne Shepherd, actress who played mob mothers in “The Sopranos” and “Goodfellas,” died Friday at age 89.​ RIP.

She also played assistant principle Mrs. Hogarth in "Uncle Buck".

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Rosalynn Carter, mental health activist, humanitarian, and former first lady, has died at age 96. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Bobby Ussery, a Hall of Fame jockey who won the1967 Kentucky Derby with Proud Clarion and the 1960 Preakness aboard Bally Ache, died at age 88. RIP.

Comment

• Charlie Munger, billionaire investor, vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, and long-time friend and business partner of Warren Buffett, has died at age 99. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Frances Sternhagen, the Tony-winning Broadway actress who also played Cliff Clavin’s mom, Esther, on “Cheers” has died at age 93. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Henry kissinger died at age 100. RIP.

Comment

• Shane McGowan, lead singer of The Pogues, died at age 65. RIP.

Comment

Working...
                                X