No announcement yet.

*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actor Treat Williams was killed in a motorcycle accident at age 71. RIP.

image.png

Former Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi died at age 86. RIP.​

Comment

• Alan Arkin, actor who won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his role as Edwin the grandfather in "Little Miss Sunshine", has died at age 89. RIP.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Funny Cide, the 2003 Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner, died at age 23. RIP.

Comment

• Legendary crooner Tony Bennett has died at age 96. RIP.

Comment

• Irish singer Sinead O’Connor has died at age 56. RIP.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              Legendary crooner Tony Bennett has died at age 96. RIP.

A 41-year old Tony Bennett (feat. The Woody Herman Orchestra) singing "For Once In My Life" on The Ed Sullivan Show, November 5, 1967.

Last edited by madducks; 07-26-2023, 09:26 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Randy Meisner, founding bassist of The Eagles who sang lead on "Take it to the Limit," died at age 77. RIP.

Comment

• Randy Meisner's top 40 solo hit "Hearts on Fire" from the Fridays TV show in 1980. And Michael Richards before his Kramer days.

Last edited by madducks; 07-30-2023, 09:29 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Inga Swenson, who played German cook Gretchen Kraus on the sitcom "Benson," died at age 90. RIP.

Comment

• Paul Reubens, the actor who made a career out of his iconic "Pee-wee Herman" character, died from cancer at age 70. RIP.

Comment

• Mark Margolis, a longtime character actor who's best known as the bell-ringing, wheelchair-bound cartel boss Hector "Tio" Salamanca in both "Breaking Bad" and "Better Call Saul," died at age 83. RIP.

Comment

• Robbie Robertson, lead singer and founding member of The Band, died at age 80. RIP.

Comment

• Sixto Rodriguez, the singer-songwriter who languished in obscurity for decades before his brilliant music was rediscovered and chronicled in the 2012 Oscar-winning documentary Searching for Sugar Man, died on Tuesday. He was 81.​ RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Sixto Rodriguez: Crucify Your Mind

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Sixto Rodriguez: I Wonder

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X