No announcement yet.

*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markie Post, who starred in Night Court, The Fall Guy, Hearts Afire and There's Something About Mary, died of cancer at age 70. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Markie Post, who starred in Night Court, The Fall Guy, Hearts Afire and There's Something About Mary, died of cancer at age 70. RIP.
      that seems young but I guess not so much; I definitely had a thing for her back in the 80's ...
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        that seems young but I guess not so much; I definitely had a thing for her back in the 80's ...
        Ditto on both counts.
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Hall of Fame hockey goaltender Tony Esposito died Tuesday at age 78 after a battle with pancreatic cancer, according to a statement from the Chicago Blackhawks. RIP.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
            first nude gif I ever d/led from a BBS. Pretty sure it was a photoshop, but it worked for me.

D/L probably took 10 minutes.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Joe Galloway, a journalist and author who co-wrote “We Were Soldiers Once…..and Young,” died at age 79. RIP.

Comment

• Rod Gilbert, a legendary wing for the NY Rangers from 1960-1978, died at age 80.

Don Everly, the older and last surviving member of the Everly Brothers, died at age 84.

Brian Travers. saxophonist and founding member of UB40, died of brain cancer at age 62.

Comment

• Charlie Watts, legendary drummer of the Rolling Stones, died at age 80.

Comment

Charlie Watts, legendary drummer of the Rolling Stones, died at age 80.
                    I can't believe Keith Richards is outliving other Stones members. Maybe the massive combination of alcohol, illegal drugs, and nicotine all embalmed him.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                      I can't believe Keith Richards is outliving other Stones members. Maybe the massive combination of alcohol, illegal drugs, and nicotine all embalmed him.
                      Keith Richards is indestructible.

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Legendary TV actor Ed Asner died at age 91. RIP.

Comment

• Former soccer player Jean- Pierre Adams dies following a 39 year coma from a knee operation. ��

Comment

• Michael K. Williams, who played Omar on "The Wire" and Chalky White on "Boardwalk Empire," was found dead of a drug overdose at age 53. RIP.

Comment

And now it's been found out that Watts was the anonymous purchaser of many of Edward VIIIs Savile Row suits.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X