No announcement yet.

*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh and the husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, has died at age 99, Buckingham Palace announced on Friday. RIP.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Rapper DMX died at age 50 from after-effects of a heart attack. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh and the husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, has died at age 99, Buckingham Palace announced on Friday. RIP.
        Fake news.

Prince Philip died years ago and they just kept up his appearances, Weekend at Bernie's-style. Dude looked like a zombie for years.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• I guess he qualifies for this thread

Comment

• Party at the Wilpon's house.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Helen McCrory, the British actress who played Narcissa Malfoy in the 'Harry Potter' films has died of cancer at age 52. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Felix Silla, the actor who played Cousin Itt on "The Addams Family" TV show, the robot Twikki on the TV show 'Buck Rogers in the 25th Century', and an Ewok in 'Return of the Jedi' has died from cancer at age 84. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• "The Sopranos" actor Joseph Siravo, who played Tony Soprano’s father in flash-back scenes, has died of cancer at age 66. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Alma Wahlberg from the A&E reality show "Wahlburgers" and the mother of actors Donnie and Mark has died at age 78. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Former Vice President Walter Mondale has died at age 93. RIP.

Comment

• Jim Steinman, who wrote and produced hit songs for Meat Loaf, Air Supply, Celine Dion and Bonnie Tyler, and is best known for his songwriting work on Meat Loaf’s "Bat Out of Hell" album, has died at age 73. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Rapper and producer Greg "Shock G' Jacobs, of the pioneer hip hop group Digital Underground famous for the hit song "The Humpty Dance" and helping launch the career of rapper Tupac Shakur, has died at age 57. RIP.

Last edited by madducks; 04-22-2021, 11:26 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Les McKeown, lead singer of the Bay City Rollers, died at age 65. RIP.

Terrence Clarke, who played for Kentucky this past season and was expected to be a first round pick in this year's NBA Draft, was killed in a car accident at age 19. Terrible. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Les McKeown, lead singer of the Bay City Rollers, died at age 65. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Apollo 11 astronaut Michael Collins, who orbited the moon during the first surface landing, has died at age 90. RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X