No announcement yet.

*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MF Doom has died at only 49, causes not yet known.

Groundbreaking rapper. I've always enjoyed the mix of cartoon characters and fun stuff he threw in the mix. The King Geedorah album from 2008 is my favorite of his works. I also love the Sade mashup album. His flow goes well with Sade.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• look who made it across the 2020 finish line already (overseas)

Keith Richards
      @officialKeef
      ·
      3h
      Wishing you all a Happy New Year! Stay safe. Keith
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Richard "Dick" Thornburgh, a former Republican governor of Pennsylvania who went on to serve as US attorney general under two presidents, has died at age 88. RIP.
        Last edited by madducks; 01-12-2021, 05:02 AM.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• NBA Hall of Famer Paul Westphal died from brain cancer at age 70. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
            Suck it 2020!

RIP Dawn Wells

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/...-dies-n1252565

Mary Ann was definitely the hottie on Gilligan's Island!
            Ginger for me. To a Louise was a goddess!
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Gerry Marsden, lead singer of Gerry and the Pacemakers, has died at age 78. RIP.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Actress Tanya Roberts, who was a Bond girl & had TV roles on 'That 70's Show' & 'Charlies Angels' has died at age 65. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Actress Tanya Roberts, who was a Bond girl & had TV roles on 'That 70's Show' & 'Charlies Angels' has died at age 65. RIP.
                  According to TMZ......she’s still alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    You only live twice.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

She is still alive! Wow, good for her!

It's about time we got some good news in this thread.

edit: It was too good to be true. Sad.
                      Last edited by madducks; 01-05-2021, 03:27 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• And now she's officially dead. Horrible. RIP.

Comment

And now she's officially dead. Horrible. RIP.
                          What an emotional roller coaster for family and friends. RIP Tanya Roberts.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Actor Deezer D, who appeared on almost 200 episodes of ER from 1994 through 2009 has died. He was also a motivational speaker and a performer in the Christian and underground hip hop communities. He was 55 years old. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Actress Marion Ramsey, best known for her role as Officer Laverne Hooks in the film franchise "Police Academy," has died at the age of 73. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Actor John Reilly, who starred on "General Hospital" and made appearances on other soap operas has died at age 86. RIP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X