Loading threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading threads

Has it been taking a long time for anyone else? The title loads but nothing else for around 30s. Been doing it for the past few days.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
    Has it been taking a long time for anyone else? The title loads but nothing else for around 30s. Been doing it for the past few days.
    No issues at all using two different ISPs.

Comment

No issues on my end.

Comment

Nada here, also.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Fine here
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Yea, nothing here on my end either

Comment

I recently installed AVG Internet Security. I put 2 and 2 together today. I am going to play around with the settings and see if I can eradicate the problem.

Comment

I recently installed AVG Internet Security. I put 2 and 2 together today. I am going to play around with the settings and see if I can eradicate the problem.
                Just disable the Websafe or Web Browser Security option ... unless you need it for something. It warns you for some strange sites.

I have Web, Identity and Email set to "Not Protected" ... I only use it for standard Anti-virus purposes ("Computer").

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  Just disable the Websafe or Web Browser Security option ... unless you need it for something. It warns you for some strange sites.

I have Web, Identity and Email set to "Not Protected" ... I only use it for standard Anti-virus purposes ("Computer").
                  I tried that. No immediate change, but I haven't rebooted.

I used to use avast! but changed to AVG so I could connect to the network at work. Haven't ever noticed any performance issues until now.

Comment

I used to use avast!
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

This continued 99.9% of the time. I was also getting some weird redirects when clicking web links, and periodic virus notifications.

I've had my computer for a little over 2 years so I brainwashed it (reinstalled Windows) last night and expect all the issues to go away.

Comment

Working...
                      X