Your Favorite Christmas Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my favorites.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Amy's powerful vocals are on full display here.

Not a fan of this version.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Brian's Christmas song:

Seth McFarlane - Mele Kalikimaka

Last edited by madducks; 12-24-2023, 02:41 AM.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Colbie Caillat - Christmas In The Sand

Last edited by madducks; 12-24-2023, 02:43 AM.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Gregory Porter - The Christmas Song

Last edited by madducks; 12-24-2023, 02:44 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Beach Boys Smile - White Christmas (acapella)

Last edited by madducks; 12-24-2023, 02:45 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• This video is the spirit of the season. Kids being kids.
                  I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• I'm surprised nobody mentioned this one yet.

The Pretenders - 2000 Miles

Last edited by madducks; 12-24-2023, 02:46 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• The latest version of this 19th century song.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Really liking this one since hearing it on Little Steven's Underground Garage.

Dollyrots - Santa Baby

Last edited by madducks; 12-24-2023, 02:47 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• These guys make this ho-hum song sound a lot better than the other versions.

A Few Good Men - Silver Bells

Last edited by madducks; 12-24-2023, 02:50 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X