Keystone Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keystone Light

Would you support a pipeline from Golden Colorado to the Sea or Cortez for the purpose of exporting crappy, watered down beer ? I believe it would be more environmentally friendly than dumping it in the Colorado River. No politics please !
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Originally posted by eldiablo505
    Pipe that nasty shit right down my gullet! It will create one permanent job. It's probably reasonable to assume that it will create thousands more, somehow, too. Hell, reasonable? Let's make it a stone cold fact. It WILL create jobs, not to mention allow god-fearing Muricans to stop having to buy beer from unstable regions like Germany and Belgium......freakin' commies.
    I looked it up on factcheck.org, this would only create two jobs -- one in janitorial and one in the plumbing sector.
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I agree with elD. Keep that prairie dog urine Colorado, where the locals won't drink it.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
        Pipe that nasty shit right down my gullet! It will create one permanent job. It's probably reasonable to assume that it will create thousands more, somehow, too. Hell, reasonable? Let's make it a stone cold fact. It WILL create jobs, not to mention allow god-fearing Muricans to stop having to buy beer from unstable regions like Germany and Belgium......freakin' commies.
        So...the pipeline needs to end in New Mexico.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          I looked it up on factcheck.org, this would only create two jobs -- one in janitorial and one in the plumbing sector.
          1 or 2 jobs working directly on the pipeline. You should know that is not the whole picture. There are also support jobs. In fact 3900 long term jobs seems reasonable.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

wait a minute, you guys make beer down there???
            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              1 or 2 jobs working directly on the pipeline. You should know that is not the whole picture. There are also support jobs. In fact 3900 long term jobs seems reasonable.
              I think it's directly under the pipeline, at the spouts. Spot testing. Better them than me.

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
              If you want to call Keystone beer.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

I hate to think of what would happen if there was a spill. I guess at least the nearby residents wouldn't have to worry about getting bitter beer face.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  I hate to think of what would happen if there was a spill. I guess at least the nearby residents wouldn't have to worry about getting bitter beer face.
                  No Worries, most of the people in Arizona already look like that naturally..........
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    Be careful of the wildlife. They might drink to the point of passing out. Or not. Which is closer to Keystone, Busch or Ranier?

J
                    Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                      Says the guy from the country that foisted Labatts products on the world.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I may have just been a drunken frat boy, but I actually liked Keystone Premium:

domestic.12.01.jpg

To preserve that memory I will never drink it again though

Comment

Beer is for cretins
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                            Beer is for cretins
                            So it is true that Giants fans are always sipping chardonnay at the ballpark...

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              Says the guy from the country that foisted Labatts products on the world.
                              Tushay.
                              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
                              X