No announcement yet.

A question for computer geeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am running at 1920 x 1080 on this very nice 27" monitor..... I said "up to".... usually in the 50's for FPS, but tonight I saw 98 FPS for a short while.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Deuce View Post
      I am running at 1920 x 1080 on this very nice 27" monitor..... I said "up to".... usually in the 50's for FPS, but tonight I saw 98 FPS for a short while.
      Is your monitor 60hz? If so, I dont think it can display anything higher than 60 fps, even if your system can output higher than that.
      Last edited by cardboardbox; 12-10-2014, 10:19 PM.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
        Is your monitor 60hz? If so, I dont think it can display anything higher than 60 fps, even if your system can output higher than that.
        No clue. I was just going by in game FPS reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Deuce View Post
          No clue. I was just going by in game FPS reports.
          Well most likely it is 60hz. Just pointing that out because > 60 I dont think will benefit you.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
          X