Buffalo Wild Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo Wild Wings

So, until about a month ago, we didn't have a BWW anywhere close to where I live. Last time I had been at one was about 10 years ago, and it was near Disney. Now we have one about 5 miles away. Today, being Tuesday, they sell wings for 60 cents each, with a minimum of 6 wings. So, I took my kids and 4 of their friends there today for lunch. They had the day off for elections. All 6 girls were 13 years old. After lunch, I dropped them off at the movies. One might think these girls would be fat, but no. Even the heaviest one is probably only 5 - 7 pounds too heavy....... So here is what they ate for lunch today:

54 chicken wings
    a basket of cheese fries
    a basket of onion rings
    a huge plate of nachos
    and about 1 pound of carrots and celery

Plus they all had refills on their drinks.

I had 3 wings, and a tiny amount of nachos, plus 2 diet Pepsis.

Anyway, we ordered like 8 or 9 varieties, and I liked the 3 I had....... spicy garlic, Asian Zing, and my favorite was the Salt and Vinegar, which isn't a sauce, but a rub.

Which is your favorite flavor?

BTW, I paid for all of it, but was thinking it would be much cheaper, as the manager had previously give me a coupon for a free 40 wings....... we needed at least 6 people for the coupon to be valid, which we had, but my daughter missed the other part of the fine print...... has to be dine in, and 9PM or later.... so, the bill was more than expected..... oh well, at least now I know.

most BBWW runs right through me.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Are you guys near Delaware? They have legal NFL betting at 4 Buffalo Wild Wings there (and at all sorts of stores and restaurants over the state), but parlay only (you have to bet a minimum of 3 games against the spread and get 'em all right to win what would be $11 profit on a $2 bet).

You could make your bet, and teach the gals some math lessons about "long odds."
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        most BBWW runs right through me.
        [ ] Big Beautiful Wonder Woman
        [ ] Big Beautiful White Women
        [ ] Bad Boys of the West Wing (Oklahoma)
        [ ] Boat-Based Whale-Watching (South Africa)

Comment

I like the Buffalo and Chipotle dry rubs. I end up there after my hockey games every Monday.
          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            [ ] Big Beautiful Wonder Woman
            [ ] Big Beautiful White Women
            [ ] Bad Boys of the West Wing (Oklahoma)
            [ ] Boat-Based Whale-Watching (South Africa)
            why must I choose? The world is my oyster.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Deuce View Post
              BTW, I paid for all of it, but was thinking it would be much cheaper, as the manager had previously give me a coupon for a free 40 wings....... we needed at least 6 people for the coupon to be valid, which we had, but my daughter missed the other part of the fine print...... has to be dine in, and 9PM or later.... so, the bill was more than expected..... oh well, at least now I know.
              Sounds about right for BWW. I'm surprised you didn't have to do a handstand while singing Bootylicious in Arabic while wearing green underwear.

I've experienced some horrid service in a couple different BWW, the only time I go into one these days if it is for a fundraiser.

I much prefer Quaker Steak and Lube. By...a whole f'in lot.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Honey BBQ, well done, with blue cheese...

Keep your hands and feet away from my plate...
                I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                  Honey BBQ, well done, with blue cheese...

Keep your hands and feet away from my plate...
                  You ain't gotta tell me twice.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Mango Habanero, sometimes Wild.

Comment

Originally posted by Igor View Post
                      Mango Habanero, sometimes Wild.
                      We get the mango habs once in a while but only a few. You can't eat more that two of those.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I live near a PJ Whelihan's, so I've never seen the need to go to BWW.
                        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I have found BWW to be hit or miss. Sometimes very good sometimes not so much. This kind of surprises me. The last time was very good, the two times before not so much.

Comment

Working...
                          X